Even if you have deleted text messages from iPhone, they might still appear on many other platforms associated with the device.So if you ask – then how can I delete text messages permanently on my iPhone 3g?! we will answer without any doubts – With the help of Cell Phone Spy! There are still many ways to delete messages from iPhone 3G permanently, so that they don’t trouble you later on. mSpy can help in spying for iPhone or any other devices.
Deleting Options You Can Use
You can permanently delete messages from iPhone 3G by:
- Standard deletion can be done by selecting the thread or individual message you wish to remove from the device. These messages can be still retrieved.
- You can clear whole data from iPhone by going to Settings and Resetting your system for erasing all content & settings. This is a method which will delete everything and work without any kind of doubt.
- Updating and Sync your iPhone with iTunes removes cache files.
- iFunBox can upload data from iPhone and messages are included in Raw File System>Device>Var>Mobile>Library>SMS and you can delete it by right clicking on popup menu and permanently deleting messages.
- Some Apps are available for deleting messages from iPhone permanently, but those are not 100% reliable.
- iExplorer file manager works similar to iFunBox and can be used to access SMS database, but it is quite expensive.
There Is a Way to View Deleted Messages
With mSpy you will be able to:
- Monitor calls
- Track text messages
- Read emails
- Track GPS Location
- Monitor Internet Use
- Access Calendar and Address Book
- Read Instant Messages
- Control Apps and Programs
- View Multimedia Files
- To Have Remote Control of the Phone
And much much more!!
Download 7 Days Free Trial of the app now and check out all benefits provided by mSpy!